Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Order your Anderson online

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    151

    Order your Anderson online

    Folks you can now order your Anderson by clicking the link below- The specs are all laid out for you. The sheet will be sent to me and I can give you a price quote. If everything is perfect I will send it over to Tom and Roy to place the official order. I will continue to add product as Tom releases different models also attempt to continue to make it as interactive as possible
    http://www.nemusiccenter.com/content...eet_ACTIVE.pdf
    Last edited by Jack Gretz; 11-22-2011 at 07:21 AM.
    Jack Gretz
    http://www.nemusiccenter.com
    PRIDE- Doing what needs to be done, when no one is around to watch
    1-570-909-9216-STORE
    1-570-909-9576-FAX
    e-mail at jgretz@nemusiccenter.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    627
    Great idea Jack. I'll play around with it. Thanks!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    764

    Thumbs up

    Hey Jack, this is very cool! I just went through the motions of ordering a Shorty Drop T. Very easy and painless. I like this idea and am glad you have made it available.

    Best of luck with it.

    Thanks,
    Ray K.
    Hollow Drop Top, Tiger's Eye, 06-12-06A

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Gretz
    The specs are all laid out for you. The sheet will be sent to me and I can give you a price quote.
    This would be a perfect tool to use if the price were automatically generated/furnished as one modeled the various options.
    Purple Drop Top: 01-16-07A (NAMM '07)
    Desert Burst Drop Top: 08-31-07N
    Fireburst Bulldog: 04-27-10P

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    22
    Only one issue so far: If I am building a Crowdster, it makes me choose a neck and bridge pickup even though there aren't any.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    627
    The Pro Am form makes you choose a pickguard too. Where do you choose the finish color?

  7. #7
    tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    thousand oaks, CA
    Posts
    9,940
    pricing is very difficult because everyone in the world sees these things, and pricing is different all over because of shipping, customs, duty and in country costs. i wish there were a solution but have not found it yet.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    pricing is very difficult because everyone in the world sees these things, and pricing is different all over because of shipping, customs, duty and in country costs. i wish there were a solution but have not found it yet.
    Tom,
    Hypothetically, let's omit the shipping/customs/duty factors, but why would there be a concern with others seeing what the pricing option(s) were? Do you mean that TAG would not want their competitors seeing what the pricing(s) are/were? Just trying to understand what you meant....
    Purple Drop Top: 01-16-07A (NAMM '07)
    Desert Burst Drop Top: 08-31-07N
    Fireburst Bulldog: 04-27-10P

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    151
    I will update the forms with the few changes that need to be made- Thank Fellows!
    Jack Gretz
    http://www.nemusiccenter.com
    PRIDE- Doing what needs to be done, when no one is around to watch
    1-570-909-9216-STORE
    1-570-909-9576-FAX
    e-mail at jgretz@nemusiccenter.com

  10. #10
    tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    thousand oaks, CA
    Posts
    9,940
    jeff, no we are not concerned about competitors seeing pricing. it's more about the over seas customer not understanding why the guitars cost more there than here. then there is the retail vs. real selling price discussion we have already had here.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    jeff, no we are not concerned about competitors seeing pricing. it's more about the over seas customer not understanding why the guitars cost more there than here.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    ...then there is the retail vs. real selling price discussion we have already had here.
    There's that dreaded "beast" again, haha.
    Based on that "beastly" discussion, I guess I (incorrectly?) concluded that this new online ordering method was going to be for direct sales between TAG and it's customers but I guess this new ordering site is exclusive to NEmusiccenter orders?

    Sorry if I caused any confusion.
    Purple Drop Top: 01-16-07A (NAMM '07)
    Desert Burst Drop Top: 08-31-07N
    Fireburst Bulldog: 04-27-10P

  12. #12
    tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    thousand oaks, CA
    Posts
    9,940
    no direct sales. jack did this form to help make it easier for you all to contact him and to make sure all details get covered.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    40
    Excellent I'll be using that!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by theatomicjeff
    Thanks!



    There's that dreaded "beast" again, haha.
    Based on that "beastly" discussion, I guess I (incorrectly?) concluded that this new online ordering method was going to be for direct sales between TAG and it's customers but I guess this new ordering site is exclusive to NEmusiccenter orders?

    Sorry if I caused any confusion.

    and amen..

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    233
    Ordered...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •