Thread: Looking for a replacement fret guard

Looking for a replacement fret guard

Some time late last year my hollow drop top plastic fret guard went missing. I'm sure I left it somewhere we gigged. I started looking for a replacement piece. I can't find a replacement anywhere. I was hoping to get one for each of my guitars. It's such a good idea, and a good way to prevent fret damage from cases getting whacked. Anyone know where to find them?
    TAG C+2 & HDT , Godin A12, Homemade Koa/maple top hollow body electric, 1992 PRS Custom 24 Lacewood, Gibson Chet Atkins CE, 1976 Ovation Breadwinner, Ovation MM68 mandolin, Alvarez/Yairi DY87 dbl neck

E-mail or call the shop. They'll be more than happy to send some your way.
    www.mtlutherie.com

"Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves; but our sufficiency is from God," 2 Corinthians 3:5

Thank you malt. I am hoping to find a source that didn't involve bothering the Anderson crew with it. That may end up being the best option.
    TAG C+2 & HDT , Godin A12, Homemade Koa/maple top hollow body electric, 1992 PRS Custom 24 Lacewood, Gibson Chet Atkins CE, 1976 Ovation Breadwinner, Ovation MM68 mandolin, Alvarez/Yairi DY87 dbl neck

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    just email rach@andersonguitarworks.com, she'll take care of you. we're working a weird schedule at the shop so we're not shipping every day.

May I also get in on that for my recent purchase?

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    it's a regular parts item that we sell. yes, you can contact her there.

Great, thanks!

Thank you Tom. I will do that.