Thread: What Happened to the Forum??

What Happened to the Forum??

I feel like I'm wandering alone through a post apocalyptic wasteland. Ok, maybe that was a bit much but...where'd everybody go!!??

Agreed...it used to be much more active here. I love coming here.
    Guitars:
    Anderson Drop Top, Short Classic T, Classic S, Bulldog, Pro Am

Amps:
    3rd Power Kitchen Sink
    Kemper Profiling Amp
    Atomic CLR Wedge
    Henning Bottle Rocket
    Bogner Oversized 2x12

Seems to be running out of bandwidth toward the end of the month and getting locked. Kind of kills any momentum.

I come by at least once a day when it is not out of band width to see what you guys are talking about. I am faithful even though there is not much activity
    Current TAGs
    Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board
    Classic w/ H3, M1, M1

Same here, I pop in every couple of days to check for posts. Not a lot of legitimate traffic, so to run out of bandwidth it must be constantly getting hit by web scrapers, scanners looking for vulnerable systems, and probably a few passive viewers that have found a topic after searching in google.

It looked like the domain ran out the other day, and Jack must have renewed it. I'm really thankful to Jack for keeping this running, as it's a nice little community, and an invaluable resource for people searching for information on TAG guitars and pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by pipedwho View Post
    Same here, I pop in every couple of days to check for posts. Not a lot of legitimate traffic, so to run out of bandwidth it must be constantly getting hit by web scrapers, scanners looking for vulnerable systems, and probably a few passive viewers that have found a topic after searching in google.

It looked like the domain ran out the other day, and Jack must have renewed it. I'm really thankful to Jack for keeping this running, as it's a nice little community, and an invaluable resource for people searching for information on TAG guitars and pickups.
    It shocks me that web scrappers and scanners are always coming after this forum. So sad.

Jack rocks!!!!!
    Current TAGs
    Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board
    Classic w/ H3, M1, M1

Like some others I try to drop by every day to see what is up. It has been slow before, and seems to be in cycles. Hopefully the "out of bandwidth" thing doesn't kill it.
    TAG C+2 & HDT , Godin A12, Homemade Koa/maple top hollow body electric, 1992 PRS Custom 24 Lacewood, Gibson Chet Atkins CE, 1976 Ovation Breadwinner, Ovation MM68 mandolin, Alvarez/Yairi DY87 dbl neck