Thread: Jim Lill

Jim Lill

I recently found this guy on YouTube, plays Anderson Guitars and does instructional materials and looks like he gives private lessons via Skype. Great country player and explains things, as far as I'm concerned, in minimal easy to understand language. No affiliation, just thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvA...8Q6VITKAB_Rjww

https://jimlillmusic.com/
    Thanks,
    Jack

The older I get....the less a lifetime warranty means to me.

My Web Page

I've been a subscriber to his (Jim Lill) YouTube channel for quite awhile. I like his style of getting to the point quickly. I would also throw Johnny Highland into the mix.
    TAG C+2 & HDT , Godin A12, Homemade Koa/maple top hollow body electric, Gibson Chet Atkins CE, Ovation Breadwinner, Ovation MM68 mandolin, Alvarez/Yairi DY87 dbl neck

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    love jim. he came out to the shop one time when he was playing in the area. really love is approach to being a player, seems to whittle it down to what matters quickly. oh, and he can really play too.

Wow! No Kiddin he can play! I may have to see if I can learn something here...

Thanks for this! Heís really good and has some great advice (that Iíd like to forward to a couple other players Iíve seen recently :-). Iíll be sure to go through more of his stuff.
    Tiger Eye Hollow Drop Top, Hollow T (with M's), Gold Dust Classic (SSS), Honeyburst Bulldog, Carved Top Bengal Burst Suhr Modern (Floyd), Strandberg Boden OS7, Fractal Audio Axe FX XL, Mesa Boogie Triaxis/2:90, Mesa Boogie Lonestar, other stuff :-)