Thread: Bolo

Bolo

Well, our house was broken into Friday and the scumbags made off with my beloved Crowdster plus, a Westerly-made Guild JF30, and an older Epiphone banjo. If you see either one of the guitars floating around out on the internet, please give me a heads up. The Crowdster Serial number is 12-10-04N and has 'Dave' autographed on the back of the headstock from Crowder himself. The Guild serial number is AJ300926 and is a blonde jumbo with maple back and side. Banjo had no serial number but did have pickup and input jack installed on it.

Crowdster

Guild:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Briggs; 01-15-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Crowdster 12-10-04N
    with plusification surgery

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    so sorry to hear that. i will mark it stolen in the database. be sure to file a police report, we could not get a stolen guitar returned to us when we found it because we had not filed a police report.

Thanks Tom. And yes, I did file a police report with serial numbers and descriptions. It's just infuriating. The one good thing was that none of the pets that were in the house were harmed. Let me know if you need a pic for the database since it was a Crowdster to Plus conversion.
    Crowdster 12-10-04N

Oh man so sorry to hear!!!!
    Current TAGs
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board
    Classic w/ H3, M1, M1
    Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster

ACK! So sorry that happened. Yes, I'll keep my eyes open on the webz.
    LOVE YOUR AUDIENCE GTRS: Tom Anderson Crowdster + 2, Hollow CT Atom Wechter Acoustic
    Other Toys: FBT, Fishman, Line 6 (Helix Rack beta tester), Lava, Peterson, Planet Waves, etc...

Electric & Acoustic AT THE SAME TIME Electric AND Acoustic With the Variax
    My Music ~ Listen for free, buy for cheap. Electric and Acoustic at the Same Time with Helix

Found!!!!

Due to some awesome work by the local sheriff's department, I got a call that they had a hit on my guitars at a local pawn shop. I met the Sergeant down there, the owner was super cool and I got both of my guitars and banjo back! Apparently the scumbags that broke into my house Friday afternoon pawned them a couple of hours later. Funny thing is, the sheriff told me as he was searching for recently stolen items through the state wide pawn database, he said there were a tons of guitars on the list and would take forever to go through all of them, so he searched for recently pawned banjos and got a hit where a banjo and two guitars had just been pawned a couple of days before. The cheapest of my instruments, with no serial number is the one that helped track them down. Kudos to the Sheriff's office for doing their homework, and kudos the pawn shop for being on the up and up and reporting items as they came in. I'm a happy camper!!
    Crowdster 12-10-04N

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs View Post
    Due to some awesome work by the local sheriff's department, I got a call that they had a hit on my guitars at a local pawn shop. I met the Sergeant down there, the owner was super cool and I got both of my guitars and banjo back! Apparently the scumbags that broke into my house Friday afternoon pawned them a couple of hours later. Funny thing is, the sheriff told me as he was searching for recently stolen items through the state wide pawn database, he said there were a tons of guitars on the list and would take forever to go through all of them, so he searched for recently pawned banjos and got a hit where a banjo and two guitars had just been pawned a couple of days before. The cheapest of my instruments, with no serial number is the one that helped track them down. Kudos to the Sheriff's office for doing their homework, and kudos the pawn shop for being on the up and up and reporting items as they came in. I'm a happy camper!!
    So glad to hear!!!!
    Current TAGs
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board
    Classic w/ H3, M1, M1
    Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    yay! will remove the stolen notation in the database.

I just read through the entire thread. So glad it had a happy ending.
    TAG C+2 & HDT , Godin A12, Homemade Koa/maple top hollow body electric, 1992 PRS Custom 24 Lacewood, Gibson Chet Atkins CE, 1976 Ovation Breadwinner, Ovation MM68 mandolin, Alvarez/Yairi DY87 dbl neck

Congrats on getting your stuff back. Nice work by the deputy working your case.

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    yay! will remove the stolen notation in the database.
    Thanks Tom!
    Crowdster 12-10-04N