Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board

Yeah, that was me as well. I wasn't either.
    Thankfully it wasn't a structural break, just cosmetic and very clean. It glued up with Titebond and clamps overnight and it hasn't hurt the performance of the guitar one bit., Shot the hell out of the resale though! So that's when I decided the body needed to match the headstock and a subtle relicing process began.

tom is offline Supreme Commander of the Anderson Empire
    some thin super glue in the remains of the crack, sand smooth and it might be near invisible.

I only use the lower button and the top one kept getting caught in my strap so...
    Wonsjyb.jpg
    Last edited by wolf; 01-08-2018 at 06:32 PM.

I found a couple of little black plastic plugs to put in the original strap holes that looked sano and finished it off nicely. I superglued them in place...then got superglue all over the friggen place, which is why when Tom recommends I apply thin superglue to the headstock scar, I kind of smile and nod...nope. I'll rebuild your Ducati and am fairly quick on a motocross bike and a roadrace bike, but doing the kind of artistry Tom does? Nope.
    Last edited by Chuckracer; 01-09-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Last edited by Chuckracer; 02-04-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Cool. And even cooler to do whatever you want to it, cause it's staying'.

I feel the same way bout my Crowdster. I've had it for over 11 years, it's been my main guitar that whole time, and the dings don't bother me anymore. My Atom CT is also never going anywhere (I love it so much it's now my only electric) but remains in pretty much pristine shape.
    LOVE YOUR AUDIENCE GTRS: Tom Anderson Crowdster + 2, Hollow CT Atom Wechter Acoustic
    Other Toys: FBT, Fishman, Line 6 (Helix Rack beta tester), Lava, Peterson, Planet Waves, etc...

Electric & Acoustic AT THE SAME TIME Electric AND Acoustic With the Variax
    My Music ~ Listen for free, buy for cheap. Electric and Acoustic at the Same Time with Helix

Maybe not staying. Waddya suppose my "Antiqued" Anderson Classic would be worth? Dokota Red two hum (HF1, HF2), Chocolate Maple neck, 1 5/8 60's vibe +20, low rise frets, case, etc. Not a mark on the neck anywhere - back or front but there are marks and dings all over the body, but other than one on the back, nothing to garish or alarming. The usual crack in the finish at the "Wedgie". A great candidate to be stripped bare, Tim Pearce-style.
    Last edited by Chuckracer; 02-23-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckracer View Post
    Maybe not staying. Waddya suppose my "Antiqued" Anderson Classic would be worth? Dokota Red two hum (HF1, HF2), Chocolate Maple neck, 1 5/8 60's vibe +20, low rise frets, case, etc. Not a mark on the neck anywhere - back or front but there are marks and dings all over the body, but other than one on the back, nothing to garish or alarming. The usual crack in the finish at the "Wedgie". A great candidate to be stripped bare, Tim Pearce-style.
    now maybe not staying again? This guitars is like just not meant for you lol
    Current TAGs
    Classic w/ H3, M1, M1
    Cobra (Trem) w/ PH1- / H2
    Crowdster
    Bobcat w/ HC1/HC3

Former TAGs,
    Short Drop Top Mongrel w/ H3, SC1, SC1
    Cobra (RW Neck and board) H1- / H2+
    HDTC w/ H02, SA1, SA1 and maple board
    HTC w/ HC-1 / TM2 and maple board

Yeah...it is. I guess I was just fishing. I pulled it out this morning for the first time ini a couple weeks and thought, what could replace this? Nothing. Never mind. Nothing to see here.