Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really respect Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    noticed that some if not most of you prefer nanoweb over polyweb?
    Polywebs sound dead by comparison, and they shed like you wouldn't believe. Polywebs were the first strings that Elixir came out with, and I couldn't understand the fuss. Then the Nanowebs came up, and I'm a believer. Occasionally, I'll try something else from another brand, but then come back to Nanowebs and am happy again.

Quote Originally Posted by pipedwho View Post
    Polywebs sound dead by comparison, and they shed like you wouldn't believe. Polywebs were the first strings that Elixir came out with, and I couldn't understand the fuss. Then the Nanowebs came up, and I'm a believer. Occasionally, I'll try something else from another brand, but then come back to Nanowebs and am happy again.
    sweet! I too felt the polys were duller vs nanos. The shedding happens on both though? I was given some cleartones to try out a while back that used treated strings, and they were ok. Still preferred the nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    sweet! I too felt the polys were duller vs nanos. The shedding happens on both though? I was given some cleartones to try out a while back that used treated strings, and they were ok. Still preferred the nanos.
    They both shed, but the Nanos are more subtle about it.